By now you’ve probably heard of Bitcoin – there are stories of people making thousands of dollars overnight with this and other cryptocurrencies.
Like any new speculative investment, there is an element of risk. That’s why starting with free $10 Bitcoin is a good way to try it out and start learning how it all works. I myself am still new to all this and came across this process during my research. It helped me so I thought I’d share it with you.
The first things you need to know about buying Bitcoin is that there are a few basic ways to buy it and it’s not that complicated to do.
The main two ways to buy bitcoins are through a broker or through an exchange. Check out the Coinbase exchange – they are one of the largest exchanges, have a clean and easy to understand interface, are accessible from apps on various mobile and desktop platforms, and offer you $10 in free bitcoins to get you started. There are other exchanges I’ve tried that work well – BTCMarkets and Coinspot to name a few that are good – but only Coinbase has a $10 starting bonus.
Additional benefits of Coinbase are that it works locally in multiple currencies – if you’re in Australia, for example, all your data will be displayed in Australian dollars, so you don’t have to be on the lookout for exchange rates and the like.
It’s also worth mentioning that Bitcoin isn’t the only cryptocurrency that Coinbase works with – you can also buy Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or LiteCoin (LTC) – whatever currency you decide to use, yet you can get $10 of free bitcoins.
Without further ado, here it is – how you get your free $10 Bitcoins:
1) Sign up with Coinbase (the link at the bottom of this article will make you eligible for the $10 bonus)
2) Complete the account setup process, including verifying your email address, phone number and uploading proof of your identity (driver’s license, passport or other photo ID – this can be done by taking a photo with your phone)
3) Enter your credit card details and verify the card by reviewing the transactions that Coinbase will add to your internet banking statement (this is instant and you are not charged)
4) Place an order for $100 worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum – whatever – in your already activated account. If your local currency is not USD, you will need to ensure that you have ordered the equivalent of US$100
*** IMPORTANT TO NOTE: All Bitcoin purchases incur a fee and Coinbase is no different. At mostthe fee for your initial purchase of $100 should be around $4 ***
5) That’s it! In a few days, $10 worth of Bitcoins will show up in your Coinbase account – even when you deduct the purchase fee, you’ll still be ahead.
So if you’re curious about Bitcoin, want to dip your toes risk-free, and want to get some free cash (!) in the process, give this a try. The Bitcoin bonus will more than cover your fees for that first deposit and can help you learn what it’s all about.
Do they sound good?
Some final notes:
• This process will only work if you are a new Coinbase customer. If you already have an account, you will not receive the free credit
• You can get the free $10 only if you sign up using the link below.
• The above offer is limited in time – once you create your account via the link, you have 180 days where you can make a US$100 Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum purchase and still get a $10 credit.
I hope you have a prosperous and happy future with Bitcoin and take advantage of the free $10. Free money doesn’t come along every day, and at the rate Bitcoin has been growing lately, $10 can multiply pretty quickly! My plan is to just sit at $110 dollars for a while, see what happens and feel the ups and downs of Bitcoin. Let’s see how we go.